Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
A Dying friend.
Sat Aug 30, 2008 , 09:18 PM
A Dying friend.
Brethren my back door neighbor is rapidly dying of cancer in his early 50`s.His name is Ronnie Harrel of dubberly La.I just found out that he has only a few days at most to live.I can`t say for sure if his soul is right with God? but I pray he has made his peace with our blessed Saviour.He has never showed the interest in Church or the Bible and his language has not been a testimony of heaven.Please pray for the Ronnie Harrel family as he departs to meet his maker.His wonderful wife is Nadine Harrel.

God richly bless you for your prayers.

In the Lord Jesus Christ.

Brother Miller.

Dear reader, since murderers are unsaved and John Calvin was a murderer, then Calvin was unsaved! Moreover, since the unsaved are darkened in their spiritual understanding !Eph. 4:18! and Calvin was unsaved based on Scripture, then Calvin was darkened in his spiritual understanding.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Sun Aug 31, 2008 , 03:46 PM
RE: A Dying friend.
Oh Father I pray that you find a way to break through this man's hardened heart. Father please remove the bllinders on his eyes and illuminate them with the truth of your word. We pray before it is to late that he gets right with you. In Jesus name. Amen

The 10/40 window 3 bil who've never heard the name Jesus Would you like to help send bibles, tracts to places such as these . If so please go to http://www.thebiblesenders.info to find out more.
Sun Aug 31, 2008 , 06:18 PM
TheBibleSender Wrote:Oh Father I pray that you find a way to break through this man's hardened heart. Father please remove the bllinders on his eyes and illuminate them with the truth of your word. We pray before it is to late that he gets right with you. In Jesus name. Amen

Amen

David

Job 19:25 But as for me I know that my Redeemer liveth, And at last he will stand up upon the earth:
Find all posts by this user
Sun Aug 31, 2008 , 06:19 PM
Thank you TBS in the Lord and may the Lord Jesus Christ answer this prayer.

Dear reader, since murderers are unsaved and John Calvin was a murderer, then Calvin was unsaved! Moreover, since the unsaved are darkened in their spiritual understanding !Eph. 4:18! and Calvin was unsaved based on Scripture, then Calvin was darkened in his spiritual understanding.
Wed Sep 10, 2008 , 10:07 AM (This post was last modified: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:23 AM by james516.)
Brethren in the Lord Jesus Christ.

I apologize for posting this late.The above mentioned friend passed away.I wanted to post his Obituary so you can remember the names and family.

God bless and thank you Brethren.

Funeral services for Ronald L. Harrell, Sr., 54, of Dubberly will be held at 10 a.m. Tuesday, Sept. 9, 2008, at Rose-Neath Funeral Chapel in Minden with the Rev. Tom Brown officiating. Interment will follow at Brushwood Cemetery in Dubberly.

The family will receive friends from 5 until 8 p.m. today, September 8 at Rose-Neath Funeral Home.

Mr. Harrell was born on July 26, 1954. He entered into rest Sept. 5, 2008, in Shreveport.

He was a member of the Yellow Pine Christian Church.

He is survived by his wife, Nadine Harrell of Dubberly; mother, Mary I. Trichel of Minden; son, Ronald Leslie Harrell, Jr. and wife Shelley of Shreveport; daughter, Edna Nadine “Deanie” Mouton and husband Mario of Lake Charles; brothers, Charles Henry Harrell of Dubberly and Huey P. Harrell of Minden; step-brother, Johnny Trichel; sisters, Donna Lynette Prater and husband Clyde of Bellefontaine, Ohio; step-sister, Linda Sue Childs and Melissa “Susie” Hoyle and husband Nathan of Dubberly; three grandchildren, Madison and Kennedee of Shreveport and Lylah of Lake Charles.

Pallbearers will be James Herren, Freddy Williams, Barry Nehls, Scottie Miller, Travis Herren and Matt Rogers.

Honorary Pallbearer will be R. J. Jones.

Wed Sep 10, 2008 , 11:11 AM
Thaks for letting us know. God bless. Smile

The 10/40 window 3 bil who've never heard the name Jesus Would you like to help send bibles, tracts to places such as these . If so please go to http://www.thebiblesenders.info to find out more.
Wed Sep 10, 2008 , 11:29 AM
You are welcome TBS.Thank you and everyone for your prayers.

Also wanted to add another family to the prayer list.They are the Brantley family from the Minden La area.My good friend Steve Brantley`s daughter Kayla Brantley 28 had a seizure Sunday and passed away.She leaves behind 4 very young children.I will post her obituary when it becomes avalible.Kayla had just had back surgery and was on tons of pain meds and I suspect a OD Possible?

God bless.

Brother Miller.

Wed Sep 10, 2008 , 12:34 PM
We will certainly be praying brother.

Galatians 5:16 This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh.
Wed Sep 10, 2008 , 01:51 PM
Thank you Brother Jim and God richly bless you all for your prayers.

In Christ.

Brother Miller.

Wed Sep 10, 2008 , 01:52 PM
Just posted in my daily News Paper.

Funeral services for Ms. Kayla Denise Brantley, 27, of Dubberly will be held at 2 p.m. today, Sept. 10, 2008, at Rose-Neath Funeral Home Chapel, Minden with Min. Carol Heard of Heflin Baptist Church officiating. Interment will follow at Antioch Cemetery.

Visitation was held at 5 p.m. Tuesday, September 9, at Rose-Neath Funeral Home.

Ms. Brantley was born Oct. 19, 1980 to Steven Brantley and the late Connie Frances Mixon Brantley in Shreveport. She passed away Sept. 7, 2008.

She was a wonderful and devoted mother and fiancé. She was known for putting the needs of others above her own. Her family and friends will truly miss her.

She is preceded in death by her mother; uncle, Ronnie Brantley; grandfather, R.L. Mixon; and mother-in-law, Lula Mae Baulkman Turner.

She leaves to cherish her memory her fiancé, Atravion “Trey” Thornton; children, Christopher Brantley, Destiny Thornton and Tyler Thornton; stepson, Travious Thornton; father, Steven Brantley and wife Debra of Minden; sister Valerie Brantley; special stepmother, Connie Pearson of Haynesville; grandparents, Frances Day Kimble and Delma and Sue Brantley of Minden; aunts, Janet Andrews and Rhonda Miller and husband Tony of Minden; and uncle Delma Brantley, Jr. of Minden.

Pallbearers will be Antonio Thornton, Greg Baulkman, Antonio Coleman, Justin Richardson, Marrio Miller and O’Keesio Calloway.

Honorary pallbearers will be Delma Brantley, Jr., Jerimy Miller, Paul Davis, Jim Andrews, Ryan Andrews and Keeton Barret.

Wed Sep 10, 2008 , 01:57 PM
Sources for my friends obituaries and local news.Just wanted to share with you and again thank you so much for your prayers.

Minden La 71055.

http://www.press-herald.com

In Christ.

Brother Miller.

Wed Sep 10, 2008 , 06:58 PM
Brother Moore, my prayers shall be with the family as they need the peace, strength and comfort only the Lord can give in such cases.

In Christ,
George

(Galatians 5:1) Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.